The long awaited Wilderfox WILD WOMEN Weekends have arrived - See bookings for dates
• 5.00pm - Welcome tea before Introduction to one another and talk about your
intention for the weekend.
• 6.00pm - Yoga/ gentle stretching and relaxation
• 7.00pm - Safe cutting demonstration with various techniques
• 8.00pm - Picking and preparing food for supper
• 8.30pm - Eat around the fireside, relax and enjoy
• 9.30pm - Meditation (optional)
• 7.00am - Yoga and Meditation
• 8.00am - Bread making and breakfast
• 9.00am - Water and where to find it
• 11.00am - Yoga and relaxation / whistle making (choose option)
• 12.00pm - Lunch. Preparation, discussion, cooking and eating!
• 2.00pm - Natural Navigation. How to find your way using nature to guide you
• 3.00pm - ‘The world is on your side’ with Emily, with afternoon tea and snack.
• 4.30pm - Fire lighting! Watch and learn various methods of making fire used over
thousands of years!
• 6.30pm - Massage
• 8.00pm - Supper and fireside tales
• 9.00pm - Meditation and Relaxation by the fire. Manifestation meditation and
• 7.00am - Yoga and meditation
• 8.00am - Breakfast
• 9.00am - Bee wise. A closer look at bees and honey
• 9.30am - Archery. Learn all about this ancient art and see if you can shoot your way
to the Wilderfox Leader-board!
• 10.30am - A Walk of Wonder. Identifying and discussing the uses of a multitude of
trees and plants.
• 12.00pm - The farewell ceremony and sharing.