• 5.30pm - Welcome tea - A chance to unwind and talk about your
intention for the weekend.
• 6.00pm - Yoga and relaxation. Settle and arrive
• 6.45pm - Exploring natural cordage and make an intention band
• 7.45pm - Eat around the fireside, relax and enjoy
• 8.00am - Yoga and Meditation
• 8.45am - Bread making and breakfast
• 10.00am - Safe cutting techniques
• 11.00am - Water and where to find it
• 12.00pm - Lunch. Preparation, discussion, cooking and eating!
• 2.00pm - Natural Navigation. How to find your way using nature to guide you
• 3.00pm - Afternoon tea with guest speaker Emily Pulletz and her “The World is On Your Side” Wellness Workshop
• 4.30pm - Yoga, massage and deep relaxation
• 6.30pm - Firelighting! Old and new methods to prepare a fire together for our evening ceremony.
• 8.00pm - Supper followed by evening fireside manifestation/intention ceremony and meditation.
• 8.00am - Yoga and meditation
• 8.45am - Breakfast
• 9.30am - Bee wise. A closer look at bees and honey
• 10.00am - Archery. Learn all about this ancient art and experience just how focused and grounded you can be.
• 11.00am - A Walk of Wonder. Identifying and discussing the uses of a multitude of
trees and plants.
• 12.00pm - The farewell ceremony with intentions.